BIG CROWDS. BIG SUCCESS.
Thousands of homeowners converged on the Indiana State Fairgrounds for ten days of shopping at the 2019 Indianapolis Home Show, making it a must-attend event again this year. With ideas in mind and money to spend, visitors eagerly walked the show to gain inspiration and meet with more than 600 exhibitors and experts to discuss their projects. Here’s a recap of the exciting marketplace these buyers experienced.
CLICK HERE FOR THE 2019 POST-SHOW REPORT
The Indianapolis Home Show attracts qualified homeowners from the Indianapolis and surrounding areas. During the course of 10 days you will generate hundreds of leads resulting in sales for the next six to twelve months. Take the guesswork out of where your advertising dollars should be spent... plan now to participate in this Show!
- Meet qualified homeowners ready to invest money in their homes.
- Utilize a marketing medium that puts you face-to-face with your customers - print, radio and television advertising does not offer you this opportunity.
- Be part of an ideal sales environment where consumers can see, touch and BUY your product or service.
- Experience tremendous exposure that results in follow-up sales throughout the year.
Watch a sample of the exciting marketplace buyers experience at home shows produced by Marketplace Events.
Top 10 Reasons to Exhibit in Consumer Shows
- Shows are immediate and compelling. You can't change the channel or turn the page.
- Consumers are ready to buy.
- The audience is pre-qualified. They paid to gain entry.
- Shows produce far fewer tire-kickers or unqualified buyers than any other form of advertising. If they are at a show, they want to purchase.
- Accomplish a multitude of objectives: make immediate sales, gather quality leads, build brand awareness; sample products, set appointments, and more!
- Shows are ideal for test marketing or launching new products. You get to view reactions then and there.
- Shows are excellent at helping you stand out from your competition.
- Shows are very cost-effective. It is the show that makes a massive investment in marketing.
- Shows are the only form of face-to-face marketing.
- Consumers can touch, see, hear, taste, feel and smell the products. It is the only form of marketing that engages all senses.