LATEST UPDATES ON TWITTER
Find innovative products, new ideas, practical advice and great deals in remodeling, home improvement and decor with hundreds of experts all under one roof. From windows and flooring to cabinets and roofing and much more. Shop, compare and save for 10 days only!
RESTORE YOUR HOME.
See who exhibited at this year's show with our Buyers Guide!
Will you see this many homeowners in the same 10-day time-frame if you’re NOT here in 2015?
The Indianapolis Home Show attracts qualified homeowners from the Indianapolis and surrounding areas. During the course of 10 days you will generate hundreds of leads resulting in sales for the next six to twelve months. Take the guesswork out of where your advertising dollars should be spent... plan now to participate in this Show!
- Meet qualified homeowners ready to invest money in their homes.
- Utilize a marketing medium that puts you face-to-face with your customers - print, radio and television advertising does not offer you this opportunity.
- Be part of an ideal sales environment where consumers can see, touch and BUY your product or service.
- Experience tremendous exposure that results in follow-up sales throughout the year.
• 94% are homeowners
• 76% attended with spouse (meet both decision makers)
• 81% spent at least 3 hours at the show
• 52% are spending less than $5K on their project, while 27% are spending more than $10K
• 83% were very satisfied with the Show
• 86% did not attend any other home show in the past 6 months
• 97% stated their overall satisfaction with the show we “excellent” or “very good”
• 77% stated the number of attendees was “excellent”, “very good” or “good”
• 65% will “definitely” recommend or are “likely to” recommend the show to other potential exhibitors
Receive VIP ticket deals,
celebrity tips, and show news.
Ty Pennington (Trading Spaces, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition) is heading to the kitchen to host TNT's new series On the Menu, which premieres Oct. 3, with legendary Chef Emeril Lagasse (Emeril Live, Top Chef, Emeril's Florida) signing on as Menu Master. Television's first cooking show ever to give viewers the chance to taste the winning dish after every episode, On the Menu is being produced by One Three Media, with Mark Burnett (The Bible, The Voice, Survivor) serving as executive producer.
the 2015 show
TO LEARN MORE CLICK HERE.